Sunday, June 8, 2008

Caliber #1

Published By Radical Comics

By Sam Sarkar & Garrie Gastonny

 

I Just Read My First Book From A New Publisher Called Radical Comics. From What I Can Deduce From One Issue, The Story Set In The Late 1800’s. Its Almost Like Two Stories. One Being From A Half Native American Half Frenchman’s Perspective And One Has To Do With An Army Lieutenant. It Seems To Me Like A Civil War Excalibur Story Centered Around This Pistol Instead Of A Sword, Which Is A Pretty Cool Idea. It Also Has This Cowboys And Indians Vibe Going For It That I Like A Lot.

The Artwork And The Cover I Got Were Pretty Amazing. The Color Is Phenomenal. The Paper Was Nice And The Book Actually Had A Solid Spine With, Get This, No Staples. Its Like A Single Issue Sized Trade Paper Back. The First Issue Was $1.00. So, It Wasn’t A Lot Of Money To Check Out And Like I Said, I Think The Story Is A Good Idea. I’ll Probably Be Picking This One Up. I’ll Let You Know…

            I Also Picked Up Hercules By This Same Publisher, Which Is In The Same Format And Was At The Same Price. I’ll Keep You Posted.

No comments: