Friday, April 17, 2009

World Of Warcrack

I've Been Playing Warcraft Pretty Non Stop For the Past Couple Of Weeks. I've Been Trying To Stick With My Human Warrior On Shadowsong Whenever Possible, But Right Now, I'm More Into My Gnome Warlock
I Got A Minion Last Night, Which Is Pretty Sweet And I Hit Level 9 (Meh). Early In the Game I Recieved 5 Gold For Signing A Guild Charter For A Friend Of Mine Before I Joined The Illuminati Order With Him, So The 'Lock Is Geared Up Pretty Good. Thus Far, The Only Thing I Don't Like About The Warlock Is The Cloth Armor And The Dagger...From What I Understand, I Should Be Able To Train For Some Other Weapons (Just A One Handed Sword Would Be Nice), But Never Get To Move Past Squishie As Far As The Armor Goes. At Higher Levels, There Is Some Pretty Sweet Cloth Armor Sets That Can Be Enchanted, So That Gives Me Something To Look Forward To.

No comments: