Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Am Now A Productive Member Of The World...Of Warcaft


OK, So I Finally Broke Down And Started Playing WoW. I Couldn't Help It. I've Begun To Be Pretty Poor And Have Lots Of Free Time In the Evenings...
Anyway, I Play A Human Paladin On Akama And A Human Warrior On ShadowSong, Where I Am A Member Of The Illuminati Order. I'm Working On A Couple Of Other Characters As Well, But Trying To Focus Mostly On Those Two Right Now, But I Also Have A Night Elf Druid On Akama, And A Gnome Warlock And A Dwarf Hunter On ShadowSong. Since The Original Publication Of This Post I Have Added A Tauren Hunter On Lightning's Blade...
So, If You Play Or Are Intersted In Playing, Drop Me A Line At outofsquarecomics[at]gmail.com And I'll Send You An Invite Or If You Already Play, Friend Me...Yeah.

No comments: