Monday, August 10, 2009

Been A While...

What's Up Peoples!? Its Been A While, But We're Back!
So, I've Had A Lot Of Crazy Stuff Happening In The Past Few Months, But Here Is Not The Right Place For That...Anyway, I'm Looking For Some Contributors And Some Podcast Guests. So, If You're Interested, Please E-Mail Me At outofsquarecomics @ gmail dot com.

I've Been Looking For Some New Kicks And I Can't Decide On Any For Sure. I've Been Checking Out A Couple Of Websites, But I'm Pretty Stuck On Shoebacca. I'm Big Into adidas Superstars And I've Found Some On Sale That I May Pick Up. I'm Really Digging On Some Of The New Prints That They're Putting On Chucks, But Those Things Are Built Really Flat And Don't Really Agree With My Arches. But DAMN They're Sweet...You Can Also Build Your Own On Converse.Com Which Is Pretty Bad Ass. I Also Found These, But I'm Not Sure About Them.

I'm Really Excited About A Couple Of Shows That Are Coming To Dallas. Umphrey's McGee Will Be At The House Of Blues On September 12th, The Disco Biscuits Will Be At The Palladium Ballroom On September 18th, And Dinosaur Jr. Will Be At The Granada On October 22nd. They All Sound Like A Good Time, But Funds Are Pretty Tight Right Now...

OH! Check This Out...Entertainment Earth Has A Sweet Action Figure Of The Question. Also, We Have A New Fan Page On Facebook. So, Drop In Over There And Add Us.

No comments: